The Manitoba Provincial Entrepreneur Pathway Program offers a point-based system for experienced business owners and investors who have the intent and ability to start or purchase businesses in Manitoba and are seeking temporary or permanent residency in Manitoba, Canada.
The program allows Manitoba to approve & nominate qualified business investors and entrepreneurs from all around the world who make investments that create jobs in the province and contribute to the Manitoba economy.
1. Business Experience: a minimum of three years full time work experience as a business owner (with at least 33 1/3% ownership) or a senior manager of a successful business.
2. Official Language Proficiency: IELTS (minimum overall score of 7)
3. Education: minimum of a high school certificate (WAEC, NECO etc.)
4. Business Investment: Minimum investment of 250,000 CAD for businesses situated in the Manitoba Capital Region and 150,000 CAD if the business is situated outside of the Manitoba Capital Region.
5. Net Worth: Applicants should have a minimum net worth of 500,000 CAD
6. Business Research Visit: A business research visit for a minimum of 5 days to Manitoba to allow applicants conduct an extensive research of their business proposal forms an integral part of the application (NB: the research visit must be conducted no more than a year to the submission of the Expression of Interest)
Cersèi Partners is Africa’s leading citizenship by Investment firm with HQ in Banana Island, Lagos and operations in Kenya, South Africa, Republic of Vanuatu and United Kingdom.