This program gives innovative entrepreneurs the opportunity to secure permanent residency and establish profitable investments in Canada or to apply as an investor by joining a designated organization and investing 10% equity stake (shares) of an approved start-up business.
This program is designed to attract entrepreneurs and experienced management executives with skills and potential to build businesses in Canada that can create jobs and compete on a global scale.
1. Business Experience: a minimum of three years full time work experience as a business owner (with at least 33 1/3% ownership) or a senior manager of a successful business.
2. Official Language Proficiency: IELTS
3. Education: minimum of a high school certificate (WAEC, NECO etc.)
4. Business Investment: Starting from USD $150,000
5. Net Worth: Applicants should meet one of the following criteria:
a. Principal Applicant should have a minimum net worth of USD $800,000 excluding Real Estate,
b. Total asset with spouse: USD $4,000,000.
c. Income in the past two years: Personal income of USD $200,000 per annum.
Cersèi Partners is Africa’s leading citizenship by Investment firm with HQ in Banana Island, Lagos and operations in Kenya, South Africa, Republic of Vanuatu and United Kingdom.