This program gives innovative entrepreneurs the opportunity to secure permanent residency and establish profitable investments in Canada or to apply as an investor by joining a designated organization and investing 10% equity stake (shares) of an approved start-up business.
This program is designed to attract entrepreneurs and experienced management executives with skills and potential to build businesses in Canada that can create jobs and compete on a global scale.
1. Business Experience: a minimum of three years full time work experience as a business owner (with at least 33 1/3% ownership) or a senior manager of a successful business.
2. Official Language Proficiency: IELTS
3. Education: minimum of a high school certificate (WAEC, NECO etc.)
4. Business Investment: Starting from USD $150,000
5. Net Worth: Applicants should meet one of the following criteria:
a. Principal Applicant should have a minimum net worth of USD $800,000 excluding Real Estate,
b. Total asset with spouse: USD $4,000,000.
c. Income in the past two years: Personal income of USD $200,000 per annum.
Cersèi Partners is Africa’s leading citizenship by Investment firm with HQ in Banana Island, Lagos and operations in Kenya, Ghana, South Africa, Republic of Vanuatu and United Kingdom.