ANTIGUA & BARBUDA
Citizenship By Investment
150 Countries & Territories
The largest of the English-speaking Leeward Islands attracts visitors with its mesmerizing beaches of the finest white sand and azure waters. Join the celebrities who have chosen the island as a place for winter homes and neighbor with Oprah Winfrey, Eric Clapton, and many more.
Citizenship by Investment
The combined size of 442 square kilometers and a population of over 80,000 make Antigua & Barbuda the ninth-largest country by size in the Caribbean. The country’s economic citizenship program facilitates the comfort of visa-free travel to more than 100 countries.
Antigua & Barbuda recognizes dual citizenship, which can prove advantageous for business expansion and tax relief. Other benefits include the following:
- Application processing within three to four months.
- Inclusion of dependent children under 28 and dependent parents or grandparents over 58.
- No requirement to travel to Antigua & Barbuda during the application process.
- No interview, education or managerial experience required.
- Visa-free travel to more than 100 countries, including the Schengen zone, the U.K., Hong Kong, Singapore and more.
- No tax on worldwide income.
Antigua & Barbuda’s Citizenship by Investment Program was established in 2012. To qualify for citizenship applicants must fulfill one of the investment options below in addition to meeting the following criteria:
- Be of outstanding character.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Have excellent health.
- Have a high personal net worth.
- Reside with the family members who are included in the application in the country for a minimum of 5 days within a period of five years.
Individuals born in countries on Antigua & Barbuda’s restricted countries’ list (Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Somalia,Yemen, Sudan) but who have migrated before the age of majority and/or have maintained permanent residence in Canada, The United Kingdom, The United States of America, Australia, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia and The United Arab Emirates for a period of not less than 10 years and maintain no economic ties to any restricted country may qualify for application.
Talk to us to secure second citizenship that suits your goals and objectives. We have options for virtual and physical appointments.