186 Countries & Territories
Ireland sits on the western most edge of Europe. Bordering the Atlantic Ocean, the Emerald Isle perfectly describes a landscape of rugged coastlines and rolling green hills and pastures. Great for living and great for business. A member state of the EU, the Ireland Immigrant Investor Programme was established in 2012 to allow wealthy individuals and families from outside the European Union to obtain residency in Ireland in exchange for making an approved investment in the Irish economy.
Ireland truly is the hidden gem, especially for those investors looking to relocate themselves, their family and their business. With a high standard of living, superb education and a favorable tax regime, is it any wonder that an increasing number of well-known multinationals and foreign businesses are relocating to Ireland due to the country’s generous incentives.
- No language requirements.
- Corporate Tax 12.5% (reduced to 6.25% for technology companies), and an effective 0% tax rate on foreign dividends.
- No tax on worldwide income for non-residents.
- Investment is fully refundable after 4 years.
- Excellent education & healthcare
- Donors must be of good character and have not been convicted of criminal offenses in any jurisdiction.
- Donors must have a minimum net worth of €2m and disclose in full the source of their funds.
- Donors must have €400,000 available to donate to the project in advance of their application under the project being submitted to the Department of Justice
Key Benefits for Donors
- Flexible residency in Ireland : Donors only need to spend one day per calendar year in Ireland to meet the residency requirements of the programme.
- Management Experience not required : Donor does not require business management experience.
- Language skills and qualifications not required : This immigrant investor programme has no English language skills or qualification requirements.
- Naturalisation : Donors living in Ireland for five years can qualify for Irish/ EU citizenship.
- Each donor will have their name inscribed on a paving stone at the main entrance of Páirc Tailteann Sports Stadium on the Royal Avenue.
- Framed Jersey with an attached certificate acknowledging the donors contributing to the redevelopment of Páirc Tailteann Sports Stadium.
- Lifetime Pass to all Meath GAA games in Páirc Taitleann Sports Stadium
Talk to us to secure second citizenship that suits your goals and objectives. We have options for virtual and physical appointments.