Startup Visa Program
172 Countries & Territories
This program gives innovative entrepreneurs the opportunity to secure permanent residency and establish profitable investments in Canada or to apply as an investor by joining a designated organization and investing 10% equity stake (shares) of an approved start-up business.
Residency by Investment
This program is designed to attract entrepreneurs and experienced management executives with skills and potential to build businesses in Canada that can create jobs and compete on a global scale.
- Opportunity for global citizenship with full access to USA and visa free travel to 172 countries.
- Access to one of the best health care systems in the world.
- Free elementary and high school education, with a comparatively low university fee
- Application for dependent family members such as parents can be filed once Permanent Residence status is achieved.
- No business visit is required
- Business Experience: a minimum of three years full time work experience as a business owner (with at least 33 1/3% ownership) or a senior manager of a successful business.
- Official Language Proficiency: IELTS (minimum overall score of 7)
- Education: minimum of a high school certificate (WAEC, NECO etc.)
- Business Investment: Starting from USD $150,000
- Net Worth:Applicants should meet one of the following criteria. a. Principal Applicant should have a minimum net worth of USD $800,000 excluding Real Estate, b. Total asset with spouse: USD $4,000,000.c. Income in the past two years: Personal income of USD $200,000 per annum.