RESIDENCY BY INVESTMENT
186 Countries & Territories
Ireland sits on the western most edge of Europe. Bordering the Atlantic Ocean, the Emerald Isle perfectly describes a landscape of rugged coastlines and rolling green hills and pastures. Great for living and great for business. A member state of the EU, the Ireland Immigrant Investor Programme was established in 2012 to allow wealthy individuals and families from outside the European Union to obtain residency in Ireland in exchange for making an approved investment in the Irish economy.
Residency by Investment
Ireland truly is the hidden gem, especially for those investors looking to relocate themselves, their family and their business. With a high standard of living, superb education and a favorable tax regime, is it any wonder that an increasing number of well-known multinationals and foreign businesses are relocating to Ireland due to the country’s generous incentives.
- No language requirements.
- Corporate Tax 12.5% (reduced to 6.25% for technology companies), and an effective 0% tax rate on foreign dividends.
- No tax on worldwide income for non-residents.
- Investment is fully refundable after 4 years.
- Excellent education & healthcare
- Be of good character.
- The applicant and family members 16 must have a clean criminal record for each country in which they have resided for more than 6 months during the last 10 years.
- Spend one day after a year in Ireland.
- Be able to make a minimum investment of €1 million.
- Applicants are not required to have previous management experience and do not need to be involved with the management of a company in Ireland.
- There is no requirement for applicants or their families to be able to speak English.
- The applicant can include their spouse, children under the age of 18, and children who are 18 to 24, provided they are financially dependent on their parents.
Talk to us to secure second citizenship that suits your goals and objectives. We have options for virtual and physical appointments.