Maltese Exceptional Investment Naturalization (MEIN)
184 Countries Visa-free
The Maltese Exceptional Investment Naturalization (MEIN) allows for the granting of citizenship for exceptional services to individuals and their families who make a direct investment in the Republic of Malta, contributing to the social and economic development of the country.
Citizenship by Investment
- Malta is a Mediterranean island with a significant historical and cultural legacy spanning over 7,000 years.
- A member of the Commonwealth.
- Malta is a full EU Member State.
- One of the most exceptional places to do business.
- Malta has one of the fastest-growing economies and the top GDP growth rates in the EU, offering favorable legislation.
- A stable and safe European country with a strong economy.
- Malta is good for investment, tax optimization, and immigration into Europe, its low taxation opportunities, the government’s investment incentives, and finally the country’s safety and excellent lifestyle.
- Visa-free travel to 184 countries.
- Procedure takes three years or by exception one year through higher investment: The main applicant and all adult dependants must have been a legal resident of Malta for three years or by exception at least one year, demonstrating connecting factors to Malta during the residence period, prior to being naturalized.
- Malta is the only English-speaking country in the Schengen Area.
- Opportunity to open new businesses
- Opportunity to open bank accounts
- Access to better & quality education for your children
- The right to reside in Malta
- Family members including children, parents, and grandparents of the main applicant and spouse can be added.
- Free education for all students in state schools which includes free transportation and books
- A bilingual country
- Zero Taxation on Worldwide Income
Requirements to qualify for citizenship
- The main applicant must be over 18 years of age
- Be of outstanding character
- Have no criminal record
- Be in good health, and
- Pass strict government due diligence checks.
- Make a direct investment, contributing to the National Development and Social Fund;