CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
146 Countries & Territories
Saint Lucia has the newest and arguably the best-positioned citizenship by investment program in the Caribbean. Vibrant, discerning and alluring, Saint Lucia offers all the tropical benefits of the region while remaining exclusive, authentic and engaging.
Citizenship by Investment
Saint Lucia has inherited decades of experience from its Caribbean neighbours. By hand-picking only the best practices, the Citizenship by Investment Board is committed to making the program the most efficient for investors while providing unmatched benefits for the country and its people.
Saint Lucia recognizes dual citizenship, which can prove advantageous for business expansion and tax relief. Other benefits include the following:
- Fast processing within three months.
- Inclusion of dependent children under 25.
- Inclusion of dependent parents above 65 who are currently residing with the applicant.
- Inclusion of mentally or physically challenged dependent children and/or parents.
- No physical residency requirements.
- No requirement to travel to Saint Lucia during the application process.
- No interview, education or managerial experience required.
- Visa-free travel to more than 100 countries, including the Schengen Zone, the U.K. and Hong Kong.
- No tax on worldwide income.
Saint Lucia’s Citizenship by Investment Program was established in 2015 under the regulations of the Citizenship by Investment Bill 2015, making it the most recent addition to the CIP programs in the Caribbean region. Saint Lucia has masterfully positioned its program for the global elite by limiting application numbers and raising the overall net worth requirement.
To qualify for citizenship in Saint Lucia, applicants must fulfill one of the investment requirements below in addition to the following criteria:
- Be of outstanding character.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Have excellent health