CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
110 Countries & Territories
Turkey, also called Türkiye, is a country with a unique geographic position, lying partly in Asia and partly in Europe, situated at the crossroads of the Balkans, Caucasus, Middle East, and eastern Mediterranean.
Citizenship by Investment
Turkey’s citizenship by investment was announced in 2016. Late in January 2017, the Turkish government launched the program to trigger foreign direct investment and improve its real estate sector.
In order to qualify for Turkey citizenship by investment program, the principal applicant
- Has to be at least 18 years old.
- Must have never stayed illegally in Turkey.
- Must pay the taxes and costs for the process.
- Access to live, work, and study in Turkey.
- You can generate income from your real estate property by renting it out.
- Access to the Turkish education system for your children.
- Family members can be added to the application as the applicant is free to bring his spouse, children (dependent, below 21), and dependable parents along with himself.
- Access to free healthcare facilities as the local Turkish people.
- A Turkish citizen can apply for an E-2 investor visa to the United State of America. The two countries have a Treaty agreement for USA E-1 and E-2 Investor Visa.
- No residency or language requirements – There is no fixed time span for which a person has to stay in Turkey before or after getting citizenship.
- Real Estate – Buy a Property in Turkey
- Investment amount – From $400,000 (excluding associated fees)
Citizenship Process and Timelines
a. Residence Permit – one-two month
b. Citizenship – 6 – 12 months.
- Retainer Agreement signed and first Payment of Professional Fees
- The Client could select the Turkish property remotely and we start preparing the property purchase documentation required to be presented for the Residency application.
- Lawyers prepare property purchase documents to complete the purchase. Property purchase funds and taxes transferred. Residency Permit documentation is finalized and submitted to the Government.
- Resident Permit approved
- Once approved, the Client either sends the passport to our lawyers in Turkey to insert the Residency
- Permit or client travels to Turkey to get Residency Permit inserted into the Passport.
- The estimated time to receive residence visa approval depends on the due diligence processing time and the specific case