Citizenship By Investment
147 Countries & Territories
Vanuatu is divided into six provinces. All provinces have their own signature attractions, which range from water music, snake dancers and champagne beaches to vibrant cultures, magma-filled active volcanos, pristine blue holes and world war 2 relics.
Citizenship by Investment
In January 2017, the Government of the Republic of Vanuatu launched their Development Support Program (VDSP) for the purpose of raising funds to support infrastructure and promoting economic development of Vanuatu. The DSP was enacted by the Vanuatu Government under the Citizenship Act (CAP 112) with the powers conferred on the Prime Minister by Section 20 of the Citizenship Act (112) Order No.215 of 2016.
The Republic of Vanuatu welcomes foreign investors to apply for citizenship by investment program. By making an economic contribution to the country’s DSP, Vanuatu grants its citizenships and passport to the contributor, their spouse, children under 25 and parents over 50, within the same application.
– Lifetime Dual citizenship.
– No requirement to travel to Vanuatu during or after the application.
– Business friendly economy – no inheritance, income, wealth or capital gains tax.
– Economic cooperation agreement with China.
– Improved foreign trade relations.
Safety for your family:
– Inclusion of dependent children under 25.
– Stable political climate.
– Safe, stable & natural environment.
Qualified individuals will be able to acquire citizenship within 45-60 days with no interview or residency requirements.
– To qualify for the citizenship program of Vanuatu, an applicant must make an economic contribution to the country’s Development Support Program (DSP).
Talk to us to secure second citizenship that suits your goals and objectives. We have options for virtual and physical appointments.